The original configuration is with Maple, but you have the option to choose between:
The body is one of the most important elements of the instruments, for this you can choose between:
The fingerboard requires firmness and stability, for this you can choose between:
The hardware complements the beauty of the instrument, you can combine your woods with the following colors:
- Hand-carved Alder or Ash body.
- Graphite-reinforced Maple neck, Maple or pau ferro fingerboard.
- Hipshot Vintage bridge chromed D48 Ultralight tuners.
- Scale Length: 34" or 35".
- Number of Frets: 22 or 24.
* OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Gloss finish.
- Solid color.
- Satin finish.
- 3 Tone Sunburst.
- Transparent Color Vintage amber, Orange,Bright green, Black, Blue, Cherry red, Lemon yellow,Tobacco brown.
- Available: metallic colors . Black, white,Red,Green, Blue,Orange,Silver.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) For the acquisition of Utrera Guitars instruments, 50% of the total value before beginning its manufacturing the remaining balance should be canceled a Once you are ready to send.
2) Custom shop instruments will maintain the specifications that the customer chose a Once filled and signed the form will not be reversible if the client for any reason retracts from the manufacture of the instrument what is paid will be taken as compensation to the company without any claim.
3) Once the instrument is finished, the client will be notified by email if within a period of 30 days we have not received the remaining payment Utrera may have the instrument on Amount paid will be taken as compensation by the company.
4) For the purchase of instruments in stock you must pay 100% of the shipments They will make after checking the payment.
5) All our instruments have a lifetime guarantee for manufacturing defects this guarantee is valid only to the original owner determine the applicability is under our discretion.
6) The electrical parts have one (1) year warranty to determine the applicability is under our discretion.
7) All our prices are subject to change without notice
8) It is understood that I accept the terms and conditions set forth in this document.